Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Pics, Old Pics, Rad Pics

Lots of pictures for you today! Zofia sent me a bunch of shots from Super Windy Saturday (thanks so much Zofia!!!), and the last few days have seen a variety of conditions, with lots of surfing (welcome back Drew!!), and some skate sailing to boot! Loving it down here!! Come visit soon!

How often do you see a backloop at the Canadian Hole??!! (Zofia pic)
Dan on a Ego Beach Nugget! (Zofia pic)

What do you guys think of these slideshows? Yay or nay?

Drew and I surfed the shorebreak at 34 Tuesday morning, mostly knee to waist, but a few barreling chongers came through!

I happened to catch the set of the day! (Drew pic)
Drew on a long, slow peelerSkate sailing is really really fun in next to no wind! Stuart, Anne and I hit up the culdesac for a sunset session last night. I spent most of my time working on the sail handling for a burner! Will I be able to do this on the water? Probably not, but you never know!

Anne and Stuart Skate it Up!

3 comments:

Waterturtle said...

Yay on the slide show. Nice pics...can't believe you're doing back loops at the 'Hole...that's awesome.

Hey, check your email....re: shop stuff.

Bill said...

Slide.com is a definite "Yay!" Its a great way to get a bunch of photos up in the space of a normal single image. Very quick and easy too!

Outdrsmn said...

I like the slide shows for the additional photos. I don't like that you can't click on them to zoom in like the others.

Cool blog!!!