Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Canadian Hole tailgate video

A tailgate video from Sunday's Canadian Hole session, including me, Anne, Dave C, Stan, Lou, Rick, Ralph, and I'm sure a few others (sorry if I forgot ya, it's been one heck of a few days):


Tailgate Video, Canadian Hole, March 29, 2009 from Andy McKinney on Vimeo.


I'm still not fully recuperated from Monday morning's mast high dawn sesh down in Frisco. My adrenal gland is shriveled up like a prune and cowering in the corner. Once it reemerges, I'll fill you in on the details of the sesh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy
Nice stuff!! The Canadians will be there starting this weekend. When will Ace be around?

Anonymous said...

Thank you; I enjoyed your video! I can't wait to get down there and work on my jibes. This Canadian will be down there starting April 18th

Nicolas said...

Sweet, T Minus 3 weeks for me and our Ottawa-Gatineau gang! Keep it coming Andy and thanks for the posts.

Andy said...

Hey fellas, thanks for reading and watching!

Can't wait to see y'all, swing by the shop and say hello when you get in!

Anonymous said...

We will bring you down some Alexander Keiths Beer on Saturday.
also swing by our place for some Bloody Cesears and Canadian beer Ehhh!!!

rdm said...

Spectacular day Andy. Thanks for hooking me up with 85 liters of pure RRD adrenaline!

Rob said...

I see you had also some fun on Sunday, and love the tailgate video concept. Looked like a great day!

Andy said...

Looks like more of the same today, Rob!!

No problem, Ralph! Glad to see you attacking it with some control!

Alexander Keiths?!?! That can only mean One Person... See ya soon!!!!