Friday, August 29, 2008

Word...

or, words, as it may be. We just got the September 2008 issue of the New England Windsurfing Journal in the mail. Peter decided to publish a slightly "heavier than usual" column that I wrote last fall, while sleepless, as Tropical Storm Noel approached. Now that I see it in print, I like the way it came out. And I'm sure, many of you will be empathetic to my emotions displayed within the article.

And congrats to Bill Bell, who snagged the cover shot! He's setting up on a sweet looking wave at the Lighthouse! Nice! Wanna know what I'm talking about?? SUBSCRIBE! A measly $20 gets you 2 (two) years worth of home delivery, and helps support the stoke!! Scroll down to the end of this page for subscription information!

Holy Smokes!!!!! Fed Ex just showed up with a package. It contains a UNBELIEVABLE Scrapbook, put together by Janice Markopoulos! The content surrounds the Hatteras Loopfest, from earlier this year. Unreal!! This thing is SO COOL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Janice!!! Check out some of her other work here, dear readers!

Man, sweet. I'm going surfing!! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

SlideHappySailor said...

Good stuff; and congrads on getting published.. hope your Friday sesh was as good as mine, I set an edge and did some face-plants. But hey I set an edge! Woot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,
I'm glad you enjoyed the scraps. I thought I do a full size book for you since that will probably be the store copy the one everyone will see during clinics.

I wish I could be w/ George and the gang this weekend as Hanna rocks along the coast. Those would be some amazing photos.

I hope to make it down for the wave fest. I think that event will deserve another scrapbook. I wonder who will receive that one? Hmmmmmm? Will it be the Beast of the East?

Take care and have safe travels.

Janis