Monday, April 28, 2008

More Visuals for Your Viewing Enjoyment!

My lack of recent posting has created a backlog of media! So, without further ado, here it is! This is in addition to the video I posted last night, here! My Brother's wedding photographer's, Bobbi and Mike, posted some pictures of the wedding on their blog, here! Check 'em out, even if you don't care about my bro's wedding, because the pictures are just plain old beautiful from an artistic standpoint!

The first video was shot by Ace, and edited by Drew. Stuart, Drew, and I were SUPing down in the Cove in a pretty stiff offshore breeze and waist to shoulder high waves. His music choice is "El Mar" by The Beautiful Girls. Gooood stuff!



The next video I shot a few weeks ago on a chilly sunset sesh north of Avon. It was one of those days where I just couldn't land anything, but the video came out alright anyway after lots of editing! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Catapulting Aaron said...

Nice vids-- was that a hifly freestyle board? Was it one of the twin fins?

good to have you back as another work diversion ;-)

Andy said...

Hey Aaron! Good to be, ummm, had? Weird...

That board is a Hifly Move 108, single fin. It's one of the most normal feeling freestyle boards out there, because it IS a normal board, that just happens to freestyle great too! We've got 'em in demo if you ever want to try it out.