Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gemeni Action!

Had an awesome few days! Drew and I surfed down in Frisco again the other night, in conditions pretty much identical to the last post. Super fun chest high waves! And last night, the breeze filled in, so Anne, Drew and I packed up the truck and drove down to the hole for a sunset session. Anne and I sailed the Gemeni, Starboard's tandem, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to try out a helmet cam. So here you go, a first person view of the sunset sesh on the biggest board ever made!




Right now, it's cranking SW and 70 degrees! Headed to Ego beach to get a sunset sesh, check for a report later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that anne has excellent "form"! (her W.S stance looks pretty good too)

James Douglass said...

That's a way cool video. You should post a link to it on the starboard forum. :)