Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Few Pics

Here's a sequence of Drew, Killin' It, Friday morning before it bumped up:




And here are a few pictures taken on Saturday at the Avon Pier. No picture can truly do justice to the size and power of this swell...

Outer Bar Bombs

Whitewater, as far as the eye can see

This was a quick swell, and it's already on the way out... Drew and I surfed this morning in some overhead peaks. It was fun, but really bumped up. I took a late drop and went over the falls on a decently sized one, and was literally giggling the whole way down... After Friday's experience, it just seemed, well... laughable!

1 comment:

George Markopoulos said...

Hey Andy, i can appreciate your comment on "after fridays experience". Its all about taking it up a notch. I did tonight, and now i'm like, well, yah I've seen logo high+ stuff, bring it on. Next time. I'll attack the lip and take no prisoners