Thursday, July 30, 2009

Energizer Bunny Wind

Mo' SW. It just won't stop blowing! Of course, now that I said that, I probably skunked everyone... Sorry!

So I've sailed the same sail (5.0), same fin (14.5 cm), and same board (Tabou Freestyle 100), for 4 days in a row now. It's amazing how a little consistency can aid progression and boost confidence! Not that I'm pulling off anything crazy new, but I'm comfortable and confident with the random grubby, clew first spock, bad tack vulcan, and flaka attempts... Ahhh, dreaming of summers past, when the Bermuda High stuck around for 5 or 6 weeks straight... How long will it last this summer??

I've been slacking on the pics, but I do have a couple of poor quality images of Stuart that I threw in the photoshop rinse cycle to make 'em a little more visually stimulating. Hope you like 'em!

Stuart is getting his new board dialed in, and sailing like a champ!



Looks like a great weekend forecast. Time to take a Friday off and GET HERE!!

No comments: