Friday, October 30, 2009

Telltales

It has been a super windy Fall, here on Hatteras Island.  Wanna know how I can tell?  Check it out:



These are some of the only flags left here in Avon.  All of my shop flags have been completely thrashed by the relentless winds.  Most everyone else already took down their tattered remains, and probably won't put up any fresh flags until Spring time.  How will I ever know what direction the wind is blowing?   : )

Stuart needs a shout out for yesterday's freestyle session at the Canadian Hole.  He was ON FIRE out there, just killin' it on his 4.7.   I'm going to need to chug some Red Bull to keep up with him...  Yeeeehaaa!! 

1 comment:

George Markopoulos said...

stuart rocks, but enough about freestylin at the hole. I want details on the lighthouse sesh this morning.